- Refresh and assess knowledge
- Complete assigned tasks and training online
- Use facility-specific vocabulary and skills
- Master concepts through interactive tests
- Increase overall competency
- Develop clinical reasoning skills
- Stay informed of policy changes
- Earn continuing education credits with 20 free CE lessons (22.87 contact hours*)
Combining the power of evidence-based skills with robust competency management.
Assign, assess, and administer evidence-based learning across your organization.
Mosby’s Skills+ by Elsevier gives you the power to manage competency among your nursing and health professional staff. It combines all of the evidence-based content in Mosby’s Skills with the power and flexibility of Elsevier Performance Manager.
You get advanced, always-current, authoritative content from Mosby’s Skills, covering more than 1,300+ core skills and procedures. Additionally, you get a new level of control that lets you customize content, assign skills, and perform assessments, all from an easy-to-use online interface.
Mosby’s Skills+, the best way to standardize, measure, and document knowledge and skills, brings a new level of confidence to your nursing and health professional teams.
You will also get 20 free CE lessons (22.87 contact hours*) from the Mosby’s Essential Nursing CE eLearning course. Mosby’s Essential Nursing CE is a uniquely designed series of continuing nursing education lessons. Every lesson is developed within a framework of regulatory and professional practice standards, embracing best practices in the provision of healthcare.
* Elsevier/Mosby is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Elsevier/Mosby is provider approved by the Florida Board of Nursing. The provider number is #50-4681. Elsevier/Mosby is provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. The California Provider number is CEP 3257.