Elsevier InfobuttonRequest more information
Giving you one-click access to evidence-based information on conditions, medications, patient education, skills, procedures, and more.
Elsevier Infobutton is a service used to provide context-specific links to content within Elsevier products that are licensed by an institution. Mosby’s Nursing Consult and Skills customers that link their EHR to the Elsevier Infobutton service will be able to connect to relevant content from clinical terms within the patient record.
The Elsevier Infobutton service helps providers looking to achieve Electronic Health Record certification stage 2 Meaningful Use by supporting these HL7 Infobutton standard use cases:
- Providing a context-sensitive link to reference information to support clinical decision making
- Providing links to patient-specific education resources
The Elsevier Infobutton service is free for Mosby’s Nursing Consult and Mosby’s Skills customers that have an EHR.
Benefits of the Elsevier Infobutton:
- Gives staff the authoritative, evidence-based clinical information they need at the point of care
- Improves patient outcomes with links to patient education
- Helps your organization achieve EHR certification Stage 2 Meaningful Use by simplifying access to patient-specific education resources